Summary: This article will show you how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2 using Photo Recovery and Android Data Recovery
“How can I recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S4? All the photos in my Galaxy S4 (SD card) are deleted by accident, can I recover them? Is there a way to retrieve deleted photos on S4? Please help me.”
Accidentally deleted photos on your Samsung Galaxy S4? Or lost precious photos due to factory reset, SD card formation, device crash? Or photos lost due to other reasons? Do not worry, it is possible to recover lost photos on your S4 phone. What your need is a Photo Recovery.
Photo Recovery is a professional tool that can recover lost photos from the SD card inside the Galaxy S3 phone. You just need to finish three simple steps to recover the lost photos: Connect your phone to the software—Scan your device-Recover lost photos.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S4 /S3/S2
Photo Recovery is the ideal tool to recover deleted photos from Galaxy S4, S3, and S2. Now, download the free version below to have a try.
Step 1. Connect your phone to the software
Launch the Galaxy Photo Recovery on your computer after you finish installation. Then connect your phone to the software via the usb cable, or remove the SD card inside your phone to your computer via a card reader. Make sure your phone or the SD card is connected successfully, or the software will not be able to detect your device. Then Select a recovery mode below and click Start to move on.
Step 2. Scan your device
Next, the software will list all drives connected to your computer, select your phone or the SD card inside and click Scan button to proceed.
- The scanning time depends on which recovery mode is selected.
- You can ‘pause’ or ‘stop’ the scanning in mid-process. For better results, you should allow the scan to complete.
- You have the option to save the previously scan results for continuous photo recovery at any time without rescanning.
Step 3. Preview and select the photos to recover
Next, after the scan is over, in the scan result will show photos, videos, and audio by format. Go to the folder in the left panel to preview the photos found and mark the ones you need, click Recover button to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S4 /S3/S2
How to Retrieve Deleted Photos on Galaxy S4 Internal Memory
To restore photos from the internal memory on your S4 phone, you need Android Data Recovery. Here, FileRescure Android Data Recovery is a nice choice. You can have a try.
1. Run the Android data recovery on your computer, connect your phone to the program with USB cable
2. Enable USB debugging so that the program can enter the file system on your device
3. Scan your phone for the lost photos
4. Preview, select the photos you want to recover from your S4.